Note:

In the interest of being better able to keep this list up to date, I'm no longer going to be posting my own synopsis/comments about the books I've been reading. Instead, I'm just going to post the blurb from the cover. To be honest, it takes a lot for me to not like a book, so you can pretty well bet that only the keepers make it to my booklist.

Monday, October 18, 2010

55. Blazing Bedtime Stories Volume IV

By Kimberly Raye & Samantha Hunter

Cupids Bite by Kimberly Raye
When dark falls in Skull Creek, Texas, Lucy Rivers has the most incredible lover in her bed! Between the blindfolds and his bold lips, she’s finding an ecstasy she only dreamed about. Her nighttime Cupid pierces her with his every erotic want . . . and then some! Too bad he’s only there until the sun comes up.

I Wish He Might by Samantha Hunter
Nina Larson has a person genie . . . seductive, sexy Alec! Her every wish is his command . . . and does she ever have some X-rated wishes! Each desire he fulfills propels her into another, even hotter one. But Nina holds the key to Alec’s freedom. Problem is, she’s not sure she can surrender the most fantastic sex of her life!

No comments: